My schedule is as hectic this week as it has ever been. Here are some of the things I am getting completely overwhelmed with in a typical day this week (including some of the things I think about but don’t have time to do). Thank God I don’t have any REAL problems!:
- Clean and Sell my car within a month
- Find 3 roommates to share a new apartment in 3 weeks
- Work my morning day job
- Massage clients in the afternoon
- Answer the phone for my massage office
- Train my new employees
- Manage the conversion of my massage office contractors, meet with payroll, accounting, and lawyers, & work with the city to permit my new office
- Figure out how to keep from going bankrupt next month
- Figure out what my boyfriend is doing 6 months from now
- Get ready for my 2nd 10-year reunion in 2 weeks on Friday…in North Dakota!
- Followup on my 1st 10-year reunion; pictures, summary, website updates, etc.
- Plan a hammer throwing training camp and start advertising it
- Write a month-long training plan for one of my athletes
- Blog about my life, ideas
- Feed and water my cat
- Water my plants
- Sort my mail
- Sort my emails
- Feed myself
- Watch the new season of Project Runway
- Start posting to my new hammer blog
- Figure out how to actually make money in my massage business
- Try not to pull all of my hair out
- Exercise/yoga (notice how far up the list this one made it)
- Read (yeah, right)
- Study a foreign language, go to the beach, clean my room (forget about it)
Haha, I’m listening to a Staind song: “Can’t see through this, too much pressure. Can’t see through this, too much pressure.”
But still have a smile tonight. I may actually be psychotic.
I think…. we should both move back to Montana and enjoy a slower pace of life. I miss a slower pace of life and people who look me in the eye.